You will be absolutely stunned on our 6 Days Masai Mara Safari in Tanzania. Live and eat with the Masai tribe in their communities, this is a unique experience that most of visitors have gone through, very memorable and such interesting in life. Inquire NowEnjoy their way of life, culture and drama as you take part as well.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Natron
From Arusha drive through the Maasai steppe to Lake Natron, the breeding area for the flamingos.
The lunch will be a picnic box.
Dinner and overnight at the Camp / Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Natron – Masai Mara Safari
Full day at Lake Natron, visiting the Maasai people, waterfalls,hiking around the Lake and the possibility to climb the OldoinyoLengai Mountain. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight at the Camp/ Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Natron – Serengeti National Park
During the morning, pack everything and proceed to Serengeti National Park through Sonjo Plateaus and unbelievable landscapes of North Eastern Serengeti for dinner and overnight. The Lunch will be a picnic box. Dinner and overnight at the Camp/ Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Full day game viewing in the world’s heritage site. Home of the largest animal migration remaining in the world. Lunch, dinner and overnight at the Camp/ Lodge.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park – Olduvai Gorge – Ngorongoro
After breakfast with picnic lunch, drive to Olkarien Gorge, the breeding area for the cultures and the origin of the stone tools, with the brief excursion at Olduvai Gorges the cradle of mankind. The Lunch will be a picnic box. Then proceed to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight at the Camp/ Lodge.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
Early morning in the Ngorongoro crater, “The Eden of Africa” for a morning game drive. Lunch in the crater and then proceed to Arusha. Inquire Now
The 6 Days Masai Mara Safari Package includes:
- The reception and the assistance on arrival to Kilimanjaro.
- The ground transport 4×4 privatized by the first one in the last day of safari.
- The accommodation (including dinner on the first evening) during all the duration of the safari, as well as all the taxes.
- Fees of entrance and of campsite to the reserves and the national parks.
- An icebox with some mineral water, books on the fauna and a pair of twins are at arrangement in every vehicle.
- Drivers guides during all the duration of the safari.
- The French-speaking and English-speaking assistance of the office of our correspondent to Arusha.
- Airport assistance “Meet and Greetings Service”,
- Flying Doctors,
- Ground Transfers in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar & Pemba Island. Wines for Camping Safari and Free Style during the game Drives.
NB: The wine will be our local Tanzanian wine.
The 6 Days Masai Mara Safari Package excludes;
- The scheduled flights to the program.
- The international air taxes and the royalties passengers (susceptible to variation and to adjustment until 30 days of the departure).
- The visa expenses (optional).
- The personal expenses.
- Tips in guides and drivers.
- Travel insurance: assistance/repatriation/cancellation/Luggage