Kenya is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Africa. This 4 Days Eco Tour Safari to Kenya will take you to explore the best wonders of Kenya and so much more. Contact us now to inquire about this Kenya safari. Inquire Now
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Depart at 0700hrs for the worlds famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve. (Its sheer beauty of wide savannah, rolling hills, meandering rivers, riverine forests, forests with huge grazing herds, bountiful birdlife and the big five) Enjoy a leisurely and scenic drive with a brief stopover at the View Point to marvel at the beauty of The Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and spend the early afternoon at leisure. Enjoy a game drive at 1600hrs in search of wildlife, Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge. Meal Plan: (Lunch, Dinner).
Day 2: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Enjoy an early morning game drive at 0630hrs in search of wildlife. Return to the lodge for breakfast and visit a local cultural Maasai Village to learn more about this unique tribe that co-exists freely with wildlife. Return to the lodge and spend the day at leisure, Enjoy a game drive at 1600hrs in search of wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge. Meal Plan: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 3: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Lake Nakuru
After early breakfast depart at 0700hrs for Lake Nakuru National Park. (A fresh water lake with over 2 million flamingos that flock to feed on the teeming algae, over 450 different bird species can be spotted and it hosts a sanctuary to The Black Rhino and White Rhino) Enjoy a leisurely drive arriving at the lodge in time for lunch and spend the early afternoon at leisure. Enjoy a game drive at 1600hrs in search of wildlife, Dinner and Overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp. Meal Plan: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
Enjoy an early morning game drive at 0630hrs in search of wildlife. Return to the lodge for breakfast and check-out at 1000hrs. Enjoy a leisurely drive arriving Nairobi early afternoon.
End of Safari.
The 4 Days Eco Tour Safari to Kenya package includes;
– Meet and greet service by our local representatives at JKI International Airport.
– Accommodation and meals as described on the itinerary on full board basis (lunch, dinner, bed, breakfast, teas and coffees at meal times.
– 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari.
– Transportation by specially equipped a 4×4 land cruiser all through.
– Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide.
– Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees.
– Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
– AMREF Emergency Evacuation Medical Insurance.
The 4 Days Eco Tour Safari to Kenya Excludes- Flight fares, Visa fees, personal items and all activities not mention in the program.