Visit Kenya on our 3 Days Maasai Mara Wildlife Adventure and fully explore the best of Kenya wildlife in Maasai Mara wildlife reserve. Contact us to inquire about this safari. Inquire Now
3 Days Maasai Mara Wildlife Adventure
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara Game Reserve
This is one of the best Kenya Safari Tours. Depart at 0700 hrs for the worlds famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Kenya. (Its sheer beauty of wide Savannah, rolling hills, meandering rivers, riverine forests, forests with huge grazing herds, bountiful bird life and the big five) Enjoy a leisurely and scenic drive with a brief stopover at the View Point to marvel at the beauty of The Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and spend the early afternoon at leisure. Enjoy a game drive at 1600 hrs in search of wildlife, Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge. Meal Plan: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 2: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Enjoy an early morning game drive at 0630 hrs in search of wildlife. Return to the lodge for breakfast and spend the day at leisure. Enjoy a game drive at 1600 hrs in search of wildlife. Dinner and Overnight at a Lodge. Meal Plan: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 3: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi
Enjoy an early morning game drive at 0630hrs in search of wildlife. Return to the lodge for breakfast and check-out at 1000 hrs. Enjoy a leisurely drive arriving Nairobi early afternoon.
End of Safari
The Maasai Mara Wildlife Adventure includes;
– Meet and greet service by our local representatives at JKI International Airport
– Accommodation and meals as described on the itinerary on full board basis (lunch, dinner, bed, breakfast, teas and coffees at meal times.
– 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari.
– Transportation by specially equipped a 4×4 land cruiser all through.
– Services of a professional English-speaking driver/guide.
– Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
– Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
– AMREF Emergency Evacuation Medical Insurance.
However, the safari excludes; Flight fares, Visa fees, personal items and all activities not mentioned in the program.